In light of my recent Friday Finds post, and re-reading the idea of the Stacking the Shelves Meme, I have decided not to partake in it as they are too similar. In my mind, I can’t see a clear distinction between the two so I don’t see the point in doing both.
I have just seen some really cool ideas from some people’s blogs and I’m pitching them to you. I have some rapid-fire posts which I have reblogged explaining these.
Stack the Shelves Saturday
This may just be during the holidays, or when I’m free, but I’d love to hear your opinions on this. Please comment! I’m really not sure if I should go ahead with these.
“We read to know we are not alone.” C. S. Lewis
Another idea that I really like. Would you like to see this happen? Here are the rules, reblogged from Tynga’s Reviews. Please let me know what you think! 🙂
– Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
– You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
– I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
– Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit
– Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Ooh, I like this one too! XD
This sounds like something I could do! What are your thoughts?
I love the idea of these posts. What do you think? Should I start these (if I find the time)? Please comment! I’d love to know your opinions on this 🙂