Thank you so much to Pearl Angeli from Bibliopearl for nominating me for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. I feel so honoured! Be sure to check her out – not only are her book reviews amazing, but she is such a lovely person to talk to!
After receiving this award, I was tasked to do some things, which include posting these rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Now here are the seven facts about myself:
- I have only recently become a fan of Doctor Who.
- During the holidays, I plan to watch seasons 5-8 of Doctor Who, 1-8 of Supernatural, 1-2 of Torchwood, 1-6 of Vampire Diaries and season 3 of BBC Sherlock.
- I want to be a psychologist when I’m out of school.
- I’m a Christian.
- During university (probably my under-graduate) I plan on spending a year in England.
- I’ve been obsessed with going to England for who-knows-how-long and I really want an English accent.
- Although I am a complete and utter bookworm, I hated reading until the end of year four.
Now I’m nominating these lovely blogs (In no particular order):
- Lynette Noni
- Bibliopearl (can you nominate someone once they’ve already been nominated? I don’t know but oh well ^_^)
- Shannon A Thompson
- Bookmark’d in Bankok
- Alysha Kaye
Once again, thank you to Pearl for nominating me! It really made my day 🙂