Musing Mondays is a weekly bookish meme posted by MzB of Should Be Reading that asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Yesterday I went shopping with a couple of my friends and came home with seven books – ironically, we were there for over three hours yet those books were purchased in the last ten to fifteen minutes… So, anyway, I LOVE this bookhaul!! I bought…
I have read six out of the seven books I bought and I have to return one of them because it’s already been bought for me but that’s okay because I got a refund. 🙂
I also really want to go buy The Eternity Cure and The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa because I saw them at Big W and the covers on Book Depository are bad… (Which I just did – so excited!!)
As to why I bought them? I’ve got two words that say it all: Cassandra Clare. And, you know, I like John Flannagan too (I’ve met him!) though not enough to realise he had another book out… So I bought it! What else could I do? I have ALL his other books and this one’s got a Ranger in it! I really hope it’s someone we know… It would be SO awesome if it was Maddy!!
I could also technically include Looking For Alaska by John Green because my friend bought a second copy of hers so the covers would match and justified buying it by giving her original copy to me – awesome, right? ^_^
I’m going to stop talking right now because my writing is steadily deteriorating the more I write this… I apologise for the badly written post – at least I updated though! Hi-Five for that ;).
Let me know your Monday Musings! I’d love to hear them :).