Hello, and welcome to my very first Musing Monday post (hosted by MzB from Should Be Reading).
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Describe one of your reading habits.
I can’t sit still when I read. I don’t know why, but after a time I always feel the need to shift position – be it when I’m reading in bed, on the couch, the bus, or even in the classroom or the library, it doesn’t matter.
What about you? Do you have any strange reading habits? Anything else that you’d like to share? Please comment, I’d love to hear what you have to say! 🙂
Sorry for the short post, I’ll try to do better next time. ^_^